Sunday, May 19, 2019

Sunset After Rain

Twice this past week we had a surprise cloud-burst of a rainstorm.  The first 2 photos is of the rain through one of my windows followed by photos of the sunset to the west of us.





The next afternoon we had another rainstorm (the new and our Weather apps gave no indication that we would have these storms). This photo is of the rain. My little weather station said we had wind gusts up to 35 miles per hour. I thought some of my smaller trees were going to break they were so bent over. At the worst time we couldn't even see out the window for the rain and hail.

Then the sun came out and we had another beautiful sunset.



Now the weather station on TV is saying we are having a heck of an outbreak of rain and hail storms clear across the United States. There have been several tornados but without so much of the damage they do sometimes. I hope there are no more of these surprise storms and no more tornados.

No comments:

Post a Comment